THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Java Full stack Developer, East Hartford, CT
Java Full stack Developer, East Hartford, CT
• Cyient takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading Aerospace & Defense companies to deliver value-driven and outcome-based engineering solutions. We undertake design and system-level ownership of complex components, sub-systems, and modules to allow our clients to sustain a competitive advantage.
We collaborate with clients to support and deliver a wide range of end-to-end product and process engineering solutions across the Aerospace & Defense product segments - engines, avionics, structures, systems, interiors, aftermarket, digital, and defense.
• 3+ years of experience as a JAVA Full Stack Developer.
• Any front end web framework experience (Vue, Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc) is a plus.
• Experience of working in an AGILE + DevOps CI/CD with Docker, Kubernetes Jenkins, Git, and Jira tools.
• Knowledge of various test methods and corresponding tools like JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
• Willing to learn and help QA team to perform test automation on multiple application types – Web, APIs, Hadoop etc.
• Utilized SQL during database testing and ability to create reports and write SQL queries in Oracle.
Skills & Experience
Agile Methodologies, Cloud DevOps, Continuous Improvement (CI), DevOps, Java, JAVA/J2EE, Java Web Development, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
East Hartford, CT
1401 NOLAN RYAN EXPY
ARLINGTON, TX 76011