• Create and Maintain chassis packaging and arrangement for our client that is supporting a heavy truck manufacturer in Portland Oregon.
• You'll be working with our client that is the Original Equipment Manufacture OEM of suspensions and other components the engineer and develop for Oregon base truck manufacturer..
• You'll be working with OEM and the truck manufacture in making sure that the current components of NX 3D models are up to date in the database.
• You will be downloading NX 3D Cad models and importing them.
• You must have solid NX CAD capabilities to move and save parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies in the correct configurations and arrangements for clearance studies and other needs truck manufacturer may need. There is no engineering or design involved but the parts need to be correctly located in 3D space to verify wheel, chassis and packaging clearance studies and so on.
3 – 6 Months (Likely to get extended)
OLSA RESOURCES INC
3836 N BALLAST ST
PORTLAND, OR 97217