** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
** Permanent residents are not eligible for this role **
** Dual citizens are not eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are not acceptable **
** Looking for entry level candidates. 2 year degree with 1 to 2 years of experience. Or a 4 year degree. Experience in CAD or similar tools required (Creo and/or NX tools a plus but not required) **
- Provide design support to engineers on technical projects and/or products, maintaining, organizing, compiling, and manipulating technical data.
- Prepares NX CAD models and associative engineering drawings (product definition) using Windchill PLM System version 10.
- Investigates and makes recommendations for design factors such as ease of manufacture, inspectability, availability of materials and equipment, strength-weight efficiency, contractual specification requirements and cost requirements.
- Performs mathematical calculations and tolerance analysis per engineering specifications.
- Recommends alternative design solutions to problems and obstacles.
- Checks engineering product definition for compliance and conformity to established standards, specifications, and design directives; and may prepare contractually required data submission.
- Under general supervision and following established policies, the designer performs professional assignments requiring complete working knowledge of application of concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Prepares and maintains NX CAD drawings and models of moderate complexity within Windchill PLM System version 10. Capable of managing moderate CAD assemblies and engineering BOM.
- Performs varied technical and research duties in of engineering designs and product definition valuates, selects, and applies engineering techniques, procedures, and criterion making product adaptations and modifications applying experience and judgment.
- Performs assignments that typically have specified objectives and require investigation of a limited number of variables.
- Selects applicable analytical data from previous products, determines the technical principles involved, mathematically defines the problem and computes the engineering characteristics consistent with the specifications, design needs, and requirements of other portions of the product.
- Interacts with own and related teams. May represent the organization on externally.
- May perform tolerance studies and contribute to design modifications
- May provide work leadership to lesser experienced staff
- Position requires an Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline.
$28.00 - $33.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230