Agile Scrum Master & Coach, St. Paul, MN 55121
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform initial Agile team assessments and recommend and assist with the implementation of Agile team structure for the teams and associated resources.
• Be a successful change agent both motivating the change and making it happen; ensure Agile Principles are applied.
• Identify need and provide as necessary structured and ad-hoc training in Agile principles and practices, including Scrum, Product Ownership, and Program Management.
• Engage Product Owners, Portfolio, and Program Managers to fulfill their individual roles, including but not limited to, communicating the Project Vision, Goals and Objectives, establishing a strategic thinking perspective, regular attendance at Agile Ceremonies, and prioritization of Backlog Items. Liaise with project stakeholders including HR Product Owners, Portfolio, Program Managers to help coordinate Agile across the large Program
• Provide guidance for the project team and key stakeholders in the definition of the Project Vision, Goals, and Objectives.
• Facilitate and assist in the definition of project scope, including the creation of User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlogs, Defect Backlogs, Release Plans, Backlog Prioritization, as well as identifying key dependencies and risks.
• Coach, mentor, and support other Scrum Masters that will be assigned to projects in iterative product development, including following the Scrum Framework, communicating effectively, managing conflict amongst team members, identifying and removing impediments, and applying self-organization and shared leadership with the team.
• Support the Agile teams in tracking Agile projects milestones and deliverables.
• Establish an environment that ensures pro-active identification of changes in project scope and potential risks. Facilitate the project team’s process of devising contingency plans.
• Facilitate SAFe practices in collaboration with the IT Portfolio, Product Owners and Release Train Engineer as it pertains to the Eagan SDC Agile teams
• Facilitate Scrum of Scrum ceremonies for example Standup meetings, Retrospectives, planning sessions, etc.
• Recommend and implement the use of Agile metrics to provide feedback and monitor trends on productivity, quality, predictability, and value of Agile activities.
• Work with IHRS Agile teams to set up and use VersionOne for Agile projects as backlogs are created and releases / sprints are performed.