Cyber Intel Support Manager- TS/SCI w/CI Poly, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
|Basic Qualifications: |
1. Must possess a Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience.
2. Must possess a minimum of 5 years directly related to program management.
3. Must possess a current, active, TS/SCI w/CI Poly and maintain this clearance level.
4. Must possess/obtain a current U.S. Passport and be willing and able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations as required.
5. Must have demonstrated success in leading and developing cross functional teams
6. Must have experience working at a strategic command headquarters for at least five years, directly in support of Defensive Cyber and or Information Operations (DCO/IO).
7. Must be able to support fast turn operations with occasional overnight and weekend hours as needed.
8. Must have experience in working with government customers, and fluent in all aspects of government and corporate communications media to include all MS Office products, MS Project and must have complete abilities in preparing proposals, cost estimation, and technical writing.
9. Must be a self-starter with the ability to provide vision to the entire team.
10. Must have ITIL, DOD 8570.01-M, IA workforce certification: IAM-III required.