PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
- Seeking an experienced Software Architect who can provide technical guidance on the design of scalable web-based applications for Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) to assist in creating next-generation solutions that are redefining the future of aerospace.
- This position requires an experienced software architect to design a scalable, secure, and maintainable architecture for a web-based application called OmniView Web. The team uses a wide application of modern technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products to meet our customer needs.
- The successful candidate will work in a high-performing team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills as the position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer interactions.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and Interim Secret security clearance to start.
• Extensive experience with full-stack web development and an understanding of modern web frameworks. Advanced experience in 1 or more of the following is required: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3, C#, Java
• Experience applying Agile DevSecOps processes and tools is required.
• Ability to recommend technology stack based on application requirements
• Experience using cloud infrastructure technologies (examples: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS/C2S)
• Demonstrated ability to define scalable, secure, and maintainable web-based application architectures
• Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
• Mission Planning and Battle Management Knowledge
• Agile Software Development Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Agile Process Tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse)
• Software Configuration Management (e.g. git)
• Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
• Message Broker Technologies (e.g. Active MQ)
• Protocol Buffers
• XML Schemas and XML Serialization
• RESTful interfaces
• Knowledge of UCI
• KeyCloak w/ OAuth2.0
• .NET 5.0