THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Quality Engineers - Aerospace / Aviation / Aircraft - 3 Openings
Do you have a valid Passport? This is preferred to start in Europe for the first 21 days.
Aerospace / Aviation / Aircraft Quality Engineers Needed.
MUST have either Landing Gears OR Arresting Gears experience.
As a supplier quality engineer, you engineer and communicate the product and system requirements to the supplier and participate and orchestra the plan for qualification (FAI and PPAP) from the supplier to reach a qualified product on time.
You regularly monitor the quality performance of suppliers and perform reviews and take actions depending on the cause of any problem (assessments, problem solving activities, etc) to secure continuous compliance .
You must be able to manage the supply chain out of a quality performance aspect, serve as the liaison for suppliers, suggest structural quality and process improvements, and collaborate with other engineers in a team environment.
Review Supplier First Article- Communicate to SQE at Designing Organisation
• Have frequent contact with supplier to monitor actions within Quality
• Analyze suppliers quality performance and identify improvement areas.
• Handle supplier non conformance including cause and corrective action, in order to be up-to date with the supplier performance
• Handle escape incl root cause investigation, containment and corrective actions, Participate in 8D investigations
• Issue authorizations of “Request for Pre-Release” non-complex
• Participate in supplier work transfer evaluation and monitoring, non-complex
• Support concurrent engineering between us and supplier (design for manufacturing)
• Support in supplier feedback
• Communicate with Release Agents and Monitor their Performance
• Minimal Bachelor level in Aerospace Engineering; Mechanical Engineering or similar;
• Experience from manufacturing engineering/production, preferably product qualification activities or inspection/control;
• Knowledge of aerospace quality requirements (AS9100, NADCAP, etc.)
• Skilled in root cause analysis, 8D and continuous improvement;
• Well organized and structured with strong skills to work both independently, and in a team
• Target-oriented and outgoing with good communication skills
• Knowledge of aerospace products, processes and technologies
• Experience and skilled with Microsoft office, and ERP systems
The Structures Company LLC is an AA/EOE.
STRUCTURES COMPANY LLC
P O BOX 2278
SEAL BEACH, CA 90740