PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Early Careers Program Manager position, this can be remote.
To meet the growing demand for business operations, the HR team is seeking a dynamic, organized, and experienced Program Manager to develop and execute a talent strategy for those Early in Career. Early in career talent include interns, first-time employees to the workplace, and those changing careers such as through our military and business operations apprentice programs. To be customer obsessed, this role will ensure the best experience through the lifecycle of these employees, from recruiting and onboarding to ongoing development. As an Early Careers Program Manager, you will partner strategically with leaders across Recruiting, Student Programs, Compensation, Leadership Development, Talent Management, and HR Business Partners as well as business leaders.
- Develop an early in career talent strategy by having a deep understanding of Company and business operations, talent needs as well as existing programs to meet those demands. By researching and inventorying internal and external best practices, evangelize a holistic approach to how we should think about early in career talent globally.
- Program Management: Establish a working model across various regional stakeholders that touch Early in Career programs. Define operational HR processes and KPIs for each program. Think big about how the programs work today vs how they could work to help us scale and grow.
- Collaboration/Communication: Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple teams with competing priorities. Lead the communications strategy to inform and educate stakeholders on outcomes and partnership needs of the programs. This role will need to work well across diverse global teams as well as organizational levels.
- Reporting & Data Analysis: Own the business cadence to report progress (i.e. Monthly/Quarterly business reviews). This role requires someone to be more than comfortable pulling data and talking about numbers with critical insight and analysis.
- Career path and development: While we have many exciting career options for employees, it's not always easy to navigate the paths, especially for those new in their careers. Working with business leaders, create new or organize existing materials, workshops, programs around career options to open up opportunities. This role will afford the opportunity to innovate new initiatives for onboarding and development of talent, thinking big about both employee experience and the future of global workforce.
Candidate must possess:
- Bachelors degree required in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or an MBA
- 3+ years of progressive professional experience delivering Talent Management and/or Learning & Development programs or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data and partnering with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify trends and patterns for data analysis.
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements, and correlating potential business value.
- Experience in a high growth, regional or global business environment.
- Experience developing and driving large scale talent and/or student pipeline programs across multiple geographies.