A respected mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and lighting design engineering firm in Tulsa is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to provide Mechanical/HVAC design services on a variety of commercial building projects.
- Technical design on assigned projects
- Assist in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities
- Perform initial site investigations and observations of work done by the installing contractor(s) related to contracted projects
- Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines
- Maintain assigned project schedules
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Three+ years of experience in HVAC/plumbing design in the MEP field
Related experience in the design of commercial building HVAC and plumbing systems
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes and ability to perform accurate load calculations
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and engineering modeling tools
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.