THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Cyber - A&A Engineer - Analyst Lead Validator - DOD - Top Secret Clearance
Primary responsibility is to perform in the Assessment & Authorization (A&A) role to ensure assigned Dept. of Navy/DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks have the proper Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications.
• Will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
• Advise and assist associated organization POCs in their efforts to prepare and submit ATO and ATC packages to their respective approval authorities.
• Identify network devices and equipment that have not been properly updated to minimize the potential for unauthorized intrusions and malicious software.
• Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
• Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge.
5197 & 5198
North Charleston, SC
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807