Aerospace Engineering Technician, Fort Worth, TX - JR-018749
Engineering Technician, JR-018749
Fort Worth, TX
Cyient takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading Aerospace & Defense companies to deliver value-driven and outcome-based engineering solutions. We undertake design and system-level ownership of complex components, sub-systems, and modules to allow our clients to sustain a competitive advantage.
We collaborate with clients to support and deliver a wide range of end-to-end product and process engineering solutions across the Aerospace & Defense product segments - engines, avionics, structures, systems, interiors, aftermarket, digital, and defense.
Engineering Technician Tasks Include:
• Accountable for construction, assembly, installation, checkout and operation of different test machines and fixtures per Engineering Laboratory Operating Procedures and Engineering Instructions.
• Build and test aircraft components, fixtures and tooling required to conduct tests.
• Work with test engineers, laboratory technicians and test support groups. Additional functions include the performance of acceptance tests, assembly and disassembly of Drive System components, preparing laboratory test procedures and maintenance of equipment.
• Requires record keeping, documentation and helicopter component assembly/installation.
• Work with personnel in other laboratories.
• Work with Manufacturing, Transportation, Maintenance, Quality, Dispatching, Tooling and different other departments.
• Ensure safe operations and testing of structural assemblies and parts
• You'll Need: Read and understand mechanical drawings, reports, specifications and engineering instructions to make, assemble, build, operate and repair test machines.
• Familiar with MS Office – Word, Excel, and Power Point and computer knowledge
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
Position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
Years of Experience: 3+ yrs minimum Required
Education: Associate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) - Preferred
Industry: Aerospace (Aircraft A&P license) Mechanical, Military services
Citizenship: US National (Citizen)
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Fort Worth, TX
1401 NOLAN RYAN EXPY
ARLINGTON, TX 76011