Aerospace Rotorcraft Systems Integration Lab Technician, Arlington, TX
Systems Integration Lab Technician, Arlington, TX
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Scope of the project / Responsibilities:
• Operate general purpose and special electronic test equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair complex analog/digital circuits to the component level.
• Fabricate cable and harness assemblies for off-aircraft systems testing.
• Fabricate close tolerance detail parts and enclosures.
• Assemble/repair thru-hole, surface mount, and ball-grid array printed wiring assemblies.
• Includes the use of electronics equipment including multi-meters and bench power supplies.
• Includes wiring, soldering, crimping and assembling connector contacts and aircraft cable assemblies off-aircraft systems testing.
• Task includes cutting, forming, shaping, drilling and installing sheet metal assemblies.
• Microsoft software suite applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Operation and Programming of an Automated SMT PCB Assembly Line is a plus.
• Ability to solder to the J-STD, build cables and harnesses to aircraft standards, knowledge of commercial and D38999 STD connectors, contacts and inserts.
• Able to read and understand wiring diagrams for small project assemblies.
• Able to fabricate simple to relatively complex staked-board assemblies for rapid prototyping containing discrete electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, semiconductors and inline packaged IC chips.
• Able to read and understand mechanical drawings and diagrams for metal fabrication and assemblies.
• Ability to use properly and in a safe manner hand tools and shop equipment (Powered and Unpowered – Band Saws, Drill Presses, Belt Sanders, Lathes, Milling Machines, Sheet metal Shears and Brakes).
• Familiarity of ESD and FOD practices.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
Skills & Experience
Electronics Fabrication, Electronic Soldering, Shop Equipment
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
1401 NOLAN RYAN EXPY
ARLINGTON, TX 76011