Equipment Maintenance Tech
• Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment. Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
• Diagnoses equipment failures.
• Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic computer skills, Excel, and ability to generate needed Excel reports
• Working knowledge of test/repair technology in area (s) of speciality and engineering principles
• handling of average weight materials, small tools or operating light weight equipment.
• Safety and Lock out tag out procedures
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving
Experience with digital/analog systems and circuits to component level a plus
· Use of test tools such as voltmeters, vacuum gauges, and RF watt meters a plus
· Knowledge of RF and gas flow calibrations, 3-Phase Systems and Plasma Etch desired
· Troubleshooting PC boards to component level desired
• Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
Associates Degree or equivalent in Electronics
2nd Sun - Tue EOW 6pm to 6:30am
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.