Ready to take the next step in your career? Want to work for a leading global aerospace company renowned for its extensive contributions to commercial and military aviation? PDS Tech is looking for a Structural Design Engineer for an open position at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania.
Job Title: Structural Design Engineer
Job Type: Full-time (Contract)
Schedule: First (9/80 schedule)
Location: Ridley Park, PA Onsite(2 days virtual after training)
Pay Rate: $62.96 per hour.
· Assists in developing, integrating, and documenting structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design.
· Develops, maintains, and modifies basic structural and interior payload system and component designs using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods.
· Provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers, and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
· Performs tests to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
· Assists with supplier development, test and production activities, and coordination with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
· Supports investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements. Works under general supervision.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil, or select STEM degrees.
5 or more years of experience in aircraft structure, materials and properties, design criteria, and release processes, including aircraft primary structure design.
Experience with engineering tools such as CATIA, ENOVIA, and PDM is desired.
Willing to travel a minimum of 5% of the time.
Experience with structural design principles for aircraft primary structures (e.g., fatigue, damage tolerance, corrosion, stress analysis, statics, materials strength, material characteristics, and repair techniques).
Experience in Airplane Design, Stress Analysis, Liaison Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering strongly preferred.
1 or more years of experience with Boeing 7-Series Aircraft Primary Structures is desired.
Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you are ready to take your career to new heights - this role is for you! With growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package, the next step in your career is just a click away.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC