Administrative Assistant – Facilities Design and Construction
|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for Administrative Assistant position located in Tempe, AZ.|
Acts as confidential administrative aide. Provides administrative support to the manager and other departmental employees through the coordination of departmental administrative functions. Responds to or refers information requests by phone, e-mail, general correspondence or in person. Coordinates correspondence and reports, updates distribution lists, prepares budgets and expense reports, and provides word processing, presentation and spreadsheet support to departmental staff. May function as timekeeper, schedule meetings, assures proper filing, and retrieval and retention of information.
1. Responsible for general departmental administrative duties, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, open/screen/distribute departmental mail, managing calendars/scheduling appointments and business related travel, filing, timekeeping, completing expense reports, etc.
2. Superior oral and written communication skills (accuracy, professionalism, confidentiality, etc.)
3. High proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
4. High proficiency in PDF software application (Adobe Pro, Bluebeam Revu, etc.)
5. Responsible for conducting requested research (using the Internet and other tools) in support of departmental projects and activities.
6. Assists manager in tracking and meeting project deadlines
|High School diploma and a minimum of 12 semester hours of college level business related coursework from an accredited institution, which will be evaluated by management on an individual basis according to the skill/level to determine if applicable to the position.|