THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aeronautical Engineer / Systems Design & Installation Engineer / 3D Catia GD&T - Clearance CA
1461-1 Aeronautical Engineer
Work Site Address: Palmdale, CA 93599
Max Pay Rate: Open rate
Desired Start Date: 4/15/2019
End Date: 4/14/2020
This position is for a Systems Design & Installation Engineer. A successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the technical principles, theories and concepts to integrate systems that include some, but not all of the following systems: avionics, fuel, hydraulics, secondary power, landing gear and environmental control for advanced aircraft. The candidate will coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations including Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Development, test, and validation of new and modified system designs.
• Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
• Creation and/or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
• Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
• Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at client site and external supplier facilities.
3-D CATIA experience is required.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience is required.
Level: Level 3: BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Areas of Expertise CATIA Yes 1 6 + Years
Areas of Expertise Design No 3 6 + Years
Technical Skills Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Yes 2 6 + Years
Technical Skills Stress Analysis No 3 6 + Years
Technical Skills Systems Analysis & Design Skills No 3 6 + Years
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807