• Be a safety advocate. Proactively look for opportunities to improve safety programs and educate and inspire employees to do the same. Drive and implement changes as needed to increase safety engagement.
• Serve as a technical resource to the company in complex EHS Compliance, risk management, hazardous materials/waste, industrial hygiene, industrial safety, and/or ergonomics.
• Participate in incident investigations, ensuring root cause and countermeasure identification is completed to eliminate future injury. Review and analyze accident data to identify trends or areas requiring additional focus.
• Complete job safety and ergonomic analysis, make recommendations and work with management to implement changes when necessary.
• Lead Process Hazard Analysis and Safety Reviews
• Develop, review and update specific environmental and safety programs.
• Maintain routine safety and environmental reports and records (OSHA logs, Stormwater, etc.).
• Actively manage and maintain environmental programs (air permit, wastewater permit, and hazardous waste)
• Participate in the Management of Change committee and provide EHS support for new product development, facility modifications, product manufacturing modifications and new equipment/machinery installations.
• Develop and deliver EHS training programs including New Hire Orientation, Hazardous Waste, Biosafety, Confined Space, Lockout Tagout, Respiratory Protection, etc.
• Organize emergency response planning exercises and update procedures as necessary
• Perform all job duties in a safe manner and obeys all safety policies and procedures
• Perform all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics and the 4-I values
• Perform all job duties within ISO standards, regulatory or statutory requirements
• Perform other duties and cross training as assigned
• Promote sustainability iniatives and look for productivity projects
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC