PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Manufacturing Technician I
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to set-up and perform the liquid bag filling and packaging process.
- Ability to set-up and operate sterilization processes, including autoclave sterilization, filter sterilization and Steam-In-Place (SIP) processes.
- Ability to qualify in aseptic gowning techniques.
Note: Job Description does not include all the tasks assigned to the employee. This is a representation of the area of responsibility. Duties can be added, by Managers/Supervisors, based on operational needs.
- Must be able to read proficiently, write legibly, analyze/evaluate charts/graphs, follow simple diagrams, and follow manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Must be able to maintain neat, legible, accurate, and complete documentation, records, and logs.
- Mechanical aptitude is required and to safely operate equipment including minor equipment repair, identification of problems, and correcting minor problems.
- Must be able to focus continuous attention to detailed processes and fairly routine processes.
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use of a Windows environment is required. Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel).
Education: High School Diploma
0 - 1 years of manufacturing experience
- Exposure to industrial machinery, sharp and moving parts, electrical and other energy sources.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required including but not limited to lab coats, hair / beard covers, shoe covers, gloves, ear protection, eye protection and specialized cleanroom suits and head coverings as required.
- Exposure to fumes and chemicals such as raw materials, cleaners, etc.
- Infrequent exposure to high frequency noise
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repetitively, and up to 65 pounds non-repetitively
- Must be able to lift/move 1-5 lbs over 60% of the time, and lift/move 5-25 lbs 40% of the time.