Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Have the ability to achieve delegated signature (Design Approval).
- Position requires in-depth knowledge of design repair methods.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment both independently and collectively.
- Experience in airframe design (metallic & composites), SRM, Stress, MRB, FAR/JAR/CS/Part21, Certification, and CATIA is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) required.
- Team player demonstrating a positive & collaborative attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and adaptability.
- Working knowledge of all Airbus Structures.
- Knowledge of Airbus design manuals and tools preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
Education / Special Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering (Aero, Civil, Mechanical) with a strong curriculum emphasis on structural design and analysis and mechanics of materials is required.
- Minimum 6 years total design experience in airframe design programs.
- MRO/Fleet Engineering experience is preferred.