Location: Canoga Park, CA
Rate: $35.00 - $48.00/HR
Duration: 6 month contract
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **
** Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role **
** Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role. Also, candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in addition to a U.S. passport are NOT acceptable **
**This is NOT a Designer role. Please make sure that all candidates with a Designer background or Designer expectations are aware of this. This is a Project Engineer role **
**Candidates should have 2 to 8 years of related work experience. No recent college graduates please**
**Position is for a Component Product Engineer for the development, fabrication and test of rocket engine system interconnect hardware**
- 25%: Development and fabrication support of rocket engine components using engineering and scientific principles.
- 25%: Translates engineering and scientific concepts from preliminary ideas through product life cycle.
- 20%: Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
- 10%: Develops trade studies, design concepts, systems integration and component-level test plans.
- 10%: Supplier integration with external vendors
- 10%: Analyzes and verifies product design and performance for adequacy and reliability. Supports investigation and resolution of hardware and process anomalies and issues identified by preventative action/corrective action boards or safety initiative activities.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Candidates should have 2 to 8 years of related work experience. No recent college graduates please.
Canoga Park, CA
$35.00 - $48.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230