We are seeking full-time Aerospace Engineers with Structures experience to join our Flight Test Facilities in Moses Lake with the ability to work rotations in our Seattle offices. If you have 4+ years of experience in Structures, we would like to speak with you.
• Create and review Certification Plans.
• Create and review Component Qualification Test Plans, Qualification Test Procedures and Qualification Test Reports.
• Review qualification by similarity and/or analysis reports.
• Review system safety documents.
• Create, review and approve ground test procedures, flight test procedures and their corresponding test reports.
• Perform Component Drawing Reviews.
• Complete aircraft assembly and installation drawing reviews.
• Participate in Systems Design Reviews.
• Review certification guidance material (advisory circulars, etc.) and incorporate the necessary guidance into the certification plans.
• Support Test planning and preparation activities
• Support Pre and Post Flight Briefing.
• Monitor live flight data, typically via telemetry
• Process and Analyze Post Flight data.
• Appropriate the disposition of non-conformances, quality escapes, etc.
• Document flight test design problems for long term fixes.
• Conduct Tlight Test Report Writing.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related Science (or equivalent combination of work and experience).
• 4+ years of aerospace experience.
• Ability to think critically, identify and synthesize important information necessary to inform client deliverable.
• Strong ability to analyze results, develop defensible conclusions and recommendations, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing (summaries, documents, reports, presentations, etc.)
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
• Demonstrates personal accountability, initiative and versatility on a consistent basis with minimal guidance.
• Ability to represent AeroTEC professionally and positively during client interactions and actively build rapport and trust to lead to greater business opportunities for the company.
• Computer Skills: Comfortable and proficient working in Microsoft Office. Intermediate Excel proficiency required.
Moses Lake, WA
VELOCITY CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
20306 15TH AVE NE STE A
SHORELINE, WA 98155