THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aerospace Engineers - Atlanta, GA
Now Hiring Aerospace Engineers!
STS AeroStaff Services is now offering Aerospace Engineer jobs in Atlanta, Georgia. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS AeroStaff Services offers the best aerospace engineering jobs in Atlanta, Georgia; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aerospace Engineer, don’t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-877-707-5767.
• The successful candidate serves as an engineer driving commercial aircraft sheet-metal and composite component repair and vendor oversight
• Reviewing data and recommending and implementing changes as required
• Reviewing, recommending, and implementing manufacturers' service bulletins and other correspondence to affected components
• Maintains compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, OSHA and EPA regulations, foreign regulatory requirements and Technical Operations Policy and Procedures (TOPP) and all other engineering processes
• Providing status for projects/issues through various briefings and documentation
• Preparing and conducting Engineering Working Group meetings
• Revising numerous FAA approved Manuals and Engineering Reports
• Collaboration and constant communication with Manufacturers and the FAA ACO and FSDO/CMO
• Irregular shift hours may be required, on rare occasion, due to critical requirements
• This may include weekend work depending on criticality of the issue
• Occasional travel is required to support the programs
• This position will focus, initially, on aircraft composite & mechanical component systems
• This position reports to a lead engineer and the Manager of Component Engineering
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 0-5 years’ aviation related experience focus on repair development
• Previous airline, military, OEM or MRO experience with commercial aircraft is preferred
• Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, 14 CFR 121 dispatch regulations and 14 CFR 145 repair station regulations are highly desired
• Understanding of composite structure related to aircraft Thrust Reverses is preferred, but not required
• Must have strong customer service orientation and relationship management skills, strong project management skills; written and verbal communication skills; multi-tasking abilities; proven results-orientation; and strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and AUTOCAD, or similar, is desired
• Accurately anticipates the not so obvious impact of various solutions to technical problems
• Provides feasible alternatives to solve complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-877-707-5767.
If you are interested in an aerospace engineering job in another part of the country, take a look at all of the Aerospace Engineer jobs we have live on our aviation jobs board!
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957