Description: All candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply.
RESPONSIBILITIES • Reviews Engineering design documents consisting of drawing, engineering order and parts list for consistency with company standards, design quality, requirements and its corrective interpretation.
• Also reviews 3D models used to produce 2D design are properly associated and provide repeatability and correct representation in the Digital Aircraft Model.
• Constant Interaction with Design teams to review/discuss issues and agree on acceptable solutions
TASKS • Check Drawing, Engineering order and parts list for adherence to company standards.
• Check 3D information in CATIA and PLM System clearly describe and annotate issues found to designer and engineering design field
• Work with design team to solve issues identified
• Consult with design team and other checkers for interpretation provide inputs to management on major issues being identified and help develop alternatives for solutions
REQUIREMENTS • 10 plus years of experience designing mechanical and/ or structural parts, assemblies or installations for aircraft
• 7 years of experience with CATIA and PLM Systems (preferably Teamcenter)
• 5 years of experience working with GD&T
• Very familiar with aircraft production and assembly methods
• BS Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• Experience with Composite materials a Plus
1 Year plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755