THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Reliability, Maintainability, Safety (RMS) Engineer
The ideal candidate will support and manage projects ensuring that designs are sufficiently robust to satisfy customers’ needs for equipment that is life cycle cost-effective without sacrificing operator, maintainer, or system safety.
• Must be a fluent user of PTC Windchill WQS Fault Tree (Formerly known as Relex).
• Familiarity using Isograph Reliability Workbench FaultTree+ is also desired
• Must have experience using 3DX to view and interpret drawings.
• Previous experience analyzing Aviation / Aerospace Systems and Designs.
• Must be able to interface with Designers, ascertain and formulate fault tree logic, create fault trees, and verify the logic and results with the design community.
• Must be familiar with reliability modeling, analyses and FMECA, and be able to incorporate relevant information into fault trees.
• Previous experience analyzing.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
50 FOUNDERS PLAZA STE 304
EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108