NESCO Resource has an excellent new opportunity for an Electromechanical Service Technician for our rapidly growing client! This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to become permanent!
The Service Technician will handle preventative maintenance and breakdowns for electric lift trucks at a particular client site.
- Maintenance and service of fuel cells at the customer site.
- Performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and evaluations to maintain the fleet at a specific location.
- Performing specialized service procedures, including field retrofits and software and hardware upgrades to existing fuel cells.
- Providing emergency support service to customers as required.
- Purchasing tools, equipment, and parts for customer service and support as required.
- May require troubleshooting and maintenance of high-pressure hydrogen storage, delivery and fueling systems.
- May include maintaining ongoing communication with customer personnel hydrogen suppliers regarding aftermarket support of fuel cells.
- Providing regular feedback to regional service representatives regarding fuel cell performance and field maintenance issues.
- Completing administrative duties & documentation, including: incident reports, service logs, inventory maintenance and site and system documentation.
- Exhibiting and enforcing safety procedures in the field or customer sites.
- May be required to drive for Company business needs; expected to drive safely and to adhere to all traffic laws.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Knowledge of lift truck operation and applications
- General mechanical aptitude
- Computer software skills – Windows, internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Clear, precise written communicator
- Creativity in solving technical problems
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Punctual and reliable
- Technician must provide own standard set of tools – specific fuel cell tools to be provided.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with technical electrical coursework
- Three or more years direct experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting. Formal training and education may be also considered in lieu of direct experience.
- Must possess a valid driver license, a clean driving record, and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, electrical technician, aviation mechanic, or military technician is preferred,
Candidates must be open to shift, overtime, weekends and holidays.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.