|Required Qualifications: |
- Experience applying Stakeholder/Communication Mgmt. principles including governing bodies/ Owners/Sponsors/key senior stakeholders/Project Lead/team/SME's
- Able to plan weeks in advance to plan efforts & manage multiple projects
- Able to work full time (
40 hours per week with potential to work overtime if necessary); must be flexible to work occasional weekends, holidays & possible overnight stays depending on the assignment, as needed.
- Experience/expertise with Commercial PM Software (i.e. MS Project/Office, etc.) & the ability to learn UPS Projects Website & other tools
- Experience with web-based remote meeting applications (i.e. Skype, Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Willing to travel by plane or driving personal vehicle or rental car. [Note: mileage, airfare, rental car will be reimbursed]
- Degree of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics
- 3 to 5 years of PM experience ideally
- Experience using MS Office including MS Project/SharePoint
- Willing to travel by plane or drive personal vehicle/rental car up to 5 days a week
- PM Certifications: PMI PMP, Agile, LEAN Certified/Six Sigma, etc.