THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Engineering Ground Test / Structural Laboratory Technicians (1st & 2nd shift)
The Engineering Ground Test / Structural Lab Technician should be capable of working from engineering drawings with limited guidance to fabricate and assemble structural and dynamic aircraft component test facilities.
• Must be able to diagnose and repair hydraulic, mechanical and controls systems associated with test facilities required to support Engineering Ground Test Development programs.
• Must possess a strong mechanical and fabrication background with emphasis on erecting mechanical structures to facilitate aircraft component testing.
• Must possess a strong aptitude for industrial hydraulic component fabrication and assembly.
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering mechanical drawings and fluid power schematics.
• Must be able to work from elevated work platforms at various heights.
• Must be willing and able to work in inclement weather.
• Must be capable and comfortable working within a diverse team environment.
• Must possess skills and aptitude to operate test facilities and data acquisition systems.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
50 FOUNDERS PLAZA STE 304
EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108