The Cyber Security Engineer will develop, plan, organize and conduct complex design and Cyber Security certification assignments on client Aviation aircraft. This role will operate in one or more functional disciplines within engineering. Work requires use of advanced Cyber Security principles.
• Current CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) per DoDI 8510.01 or AFI 17-101
• Strong sense of accountability and integrity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read 2D drawings using standard industry practices
• Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification
• Current U.S. Secret or higher security clearance
• Experience with military avionics and mission systems, especially encrypted radios or military datalink communications systems
• 3 or more years of experience with DoD cybersecurity including RMF/ATO/DIACAP certification
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or Computer Science
1. Responsible for completing complex development, design, testing and Cyber Security certification assignments for Platform Information Technology (PIT) during new aircraft design and avionics modifications. Serves as technical consultant for Program Protection activities, including Trusted Systems and Networks (TSN), Cyber Resiliency, Anti-Tamper, and Information Protection. Gathers data and prepares documentation in support of U.S. Government Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts to obtain Cyber Security Authorization to Operate (ATO) certification.
2. Consults and coordinates with other engineering and manufacturing personnel to coordinate design function and resolve technical problems. Consults with suppliers to discuss and remedy issues in a more timely and efficient manner. Consults with customer Cyber Security representatives to develop and verify requirements, mitigate risks, and devise action plans.
3. Requests and coordinates work performed by Engineering support groups, Experimental, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management for the project. Instructs suppliers as to materials, equipment and hardware for utilization on aircraft in accordance with approved specifications.
4. Maintains contact with Product Support Engineering and production departments to resolve engineering problems impeding production and to assist in the incorporation of new design concepts and changes.
5. Monitors and conducts analyses on first article fabrication and operation to assure adequacy of design.
If qualified, email a WORD version copy of your resume and then call Peggy at 774-210-4108 to discuss
15 KENNETH MINER DR
WRENTHAM, MA 02093