PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Information System Administrator, in Herndon, VA.
The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for managing internal databases, keeping employee records in digital formats and educating users on how to use HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with database administration and Human Resources Management software, like payroll or applicant tracking systems.
- Maintain accurate, timely records of employee information and OM actions
- Create new accounts and manage access permissions in our HRIS system
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Execute system optimizations including configuration modifications, system updates/upgrades
- Manage and create system workflows
- Optimization and configure mobile applications
- Export regular and ad-hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount and turnover reports)
- Last level support for HR team members in using our HRIS system
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent HR experience
- 3+ years related experience, working in a project environment in large organizations
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Abilities
- Good knowledge of HR business processes (e.g. Talent Management, Time Tracking, other) and Workday and ADP Vantage and WorkforceNow functionality (core HR platform).
- Understanding of cloud technologies and trends; able to articulate their impact on Delivery Excellence
- Technical understanding of elements of the HR function and business mindset
- Experience reporting from and working in HRIS systems such as ADP Vantage and Workday
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility, adaptability and customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship (trust building) skills
- Experience in a multi-culture environment working and collaborating with others