|Back-end Developer on the Digital Product Group working in an agile, innovative, fast-paced, diverse team of UX/UI design specialist, UX writers, UX strategist, scrum masters, and product owners. Our team is looking to expand our development capabilities with an inquisitive team player who isn’t afraid to get dirty addressing a wide variety of back end and DevOps tasks across an evolving project landscape. You will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects and new test projects. The right person will be comfortable designing and implementing intelligent and efficient APIs, spinning up and maintaining robust infrastructure, developing speedy and modular content management systems and helping us push the envelope in the our consumer focused environment.|
• Professional work experience as a Back End Developer.
• Expert command over a wide variety of software languages and frameworks—at a minimum experience with C#, and PHP (Drupal and Magento) is a plus.
• Experience with Java or Swift
• A strong grasp over modern web protocols and experience designing and interfacing with a wide variety of APIs.
• A strong desire to explore, learn, and share new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks.
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) and deployment/configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• An appreciation for Git and all that version control provides.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly in a team with a diverse set of skills.
• Work with fellow developers and IS/IT group to ensure architecturally compliant on-time software delivery.
• Responsible time/task management and professionalism.
• Able to interface with our clients and making technical recommendations.
• Constantly seeking out technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in SE/CS with minimum of 5 years experience.