STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Electrical Engineers for open positions in Everett, Washington.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Develop engineering design, analysis, and substantiation documentation in support of avionics and electrical modification programs. Duties will include management of tasks independently with assignments provided by the Project Lead or Engineering Management. Duties will also include providing guidance and assistance for less-experienced Engineering staff, and interaction with different members of internal and external organizations.
• Interface and coordinate with other Avionics/Electrical Engineers for input on system interface wiring requirements to support the electrical harness and equipment installations
• Develop and design avionics & electrical systems, at the aircraft level, for aircraft installations such as; Cabin Management, IFE, BC/ Seat Accommodations, Interior Lighting for interior integration modification programs
• Develop and design avionics systems to support aircraft updates and modifications such as; Communications, Navigation, Recording & Monitoring, Instrumentation and other aircraft related avionics systems
• Develop electrical and avionics system compliance and substantiation Documents/Reports in support of FAA, EASA and other Foreign CAA approvals
• Develop aircraft drawing and document packages to include; System Schematics Manuals, Fault Isolation Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Wire Lists, Connector Lists, Hookup Lists and Parts Lists
• Develop engineering plans, reports and substantiation packages to include; Test plans, EWIS, AFMS, FMEA, SSA, TVSA, ELA
• Perform technical review of supplier documentation to support electrical and avionics system requirements
• Develop Engineering Orders and Work Instructions for aircraft installations
• Review existing technical data, technical drawings, and previous history for entire aircraft systems; avionics, electrical and mechanical
• Provide written technical accomplishment instructions for aircraft modifications, or repairs to maintenance, customer, and regulatory authorities as necessary
• Communicate technical details of designs through technical writing and computer drafting functions
• Coordinate and assist in implementing new policies and procedures within the Engineering department to help improve efficiency
• Plan, review, organize, and prioritize engineering assignments to ensure completeness of tasks and maintains responsiveness in order to maintain aircraft, component, and engineering program schedules
• Carries out the policies and procedures of client and client Engineering and notifies Engineering Management when these procedures are not followed
• Position may require overnight travel, being on-call, and responding to technical AOG situations during off hours
• Position may require being assigned to alternative shifts such as Day, Night, Swing, and Weekends
• Assist Engineering Management with additional tasks when business needs arise
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Electrical Engineering desired with a minimum of 7 years’ relevant aerospace experience or 15 years’ of equivalent aircraft design experience required
• Proven proficiency in AutoCAD for design and development of aircraft wire routing drawings for shipside and monuments to latest FAA and EASA design standards to meet customer requirements
• In depth knowledge of FAA and EASA compliance requirements in support of electrical and avionics systems and installations
• Understands wire schematics and system block diagrams
• Extensive technical knowledge of Boeing and Airbus aircraft for commercial models related to electrical and avionics systems
• Ability to work and make decisions independently with limited supervision
• Strong working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet and Airbus World for OEM data sets
• Thorough knowledge of equipment/wire installation
• Knowledge of electrical and avionics standards such as; RTCA, ARINC and SAE
• Ability to trouble-shoot electrical and avionics systems
• Competent user of CAD and data management systems
• Ability to understand and derive multiple customer standard electrical system requirements
• Must be able to provide layouts and program design reviews
• Coaches and mentors others on best design practices
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally across multiple organizations
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to travel as required
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit; use their hands and arms; and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up
• The employee will also be required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957