THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Electrical Harness Installation/Secondary Structure - Special Missions
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of company products and services
Unique Skills: • Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
• Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
• Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
• Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
• Aerospace Experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
• Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
• Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
• Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
Principle Duties and Responsibilities: • Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
• Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
• Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
• Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
• Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
• Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Additional Functions: • Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
• Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
• Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755