Are you a dynamic and results-driven Project Manager with a passion for turning visions into reality? Are you ready to take charge of exciting projects and lead a team to new heights? If so, we want you on our team!
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is recruiting for a Project Manager in Appleton, WI.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Shift: 8 am – 4 pm
*This is an exempt position that may require more than a 40-hour week in order to effectively carry out the listed job duties. Occasional travel required.*
· This position is responsible for all engineering efforts relative to new product development and/or production engineering and the timely completion of projects within budgeted goals according to project scope.
· Responsible for reviewing and approving all EQRs (Engineering Quote Request) for projects under the Project Manager’s direction.
· Supervises and conducts performance reviews of direct reports in engineering. Provides professional and technical guidance, as needed.
· Manages new product projects. Forms and manages project teams of personnel from engineering, manufacturing, and customer service. Interacts frequently with customers regarding project status and engineering changes. Work is subject to regular review and minimal supervision.
· Proposes, champions and participates in product development projects as prioritized.
· Responsible for concurrent engineering of new designs with manufacturing, marketing, and customers.
· Keeps abreast of technology developments; visits customers to assess their needs.
· Formulates, recommends and, upon approval, implements company policies with respect to engineering operations.
· Maintains thorough knowledge of applicable industry, national, and international standards, regulations, and laws regarding safety and standard design practices; responsible for design standards including national and international standards.
· Responsible for maintaining necessary and sufficient records of technical developments including calculations, analyses, tests, procedures, sketches and drawings, reports, letters, and memos. Utilizes these records in support of patent, copyright, and trademark applications.
· Share information with fellow employees, teaching and training them to become more productive, technically competent contributors toward the achievement of company goals and objectives.
· Assists sales, customer service, and manufacturing departments in technical matters when needed; periodic travel as required.
· Seeks, evaluates, and conducts negotiations with vendors regarding machinery components.
· Understand and utilize the company's integrated business system effectively.
· Is proficient in the use of AutoCAD, and Solid Works 3D CAD Systems.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
· A minimum of 6 years of experience in the engineer-to-order machinery industry (i.e. converting, printing, plastics, packaging machinery manufacturing)
· OR an Associate’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, and 12 years of application/engineering experience in the machine building industry.
· Supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of parts numbering systems, bill of materials, and engineering revision systems.
· Must be proficient with integrated business systems, design for manufacturing, and engineering design standards.
· Must communicate well with external customers and internal customers, especially in marketing and customer service.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC