PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Office Manager in San Leandro, CA.
Position Summary: Responsible for effectively and proactively supporting the day-to-day relationship, administration and technical/product support of one or more assigned customer accounts. Additionally, the Customer Relations Associate will support internal teams on specialized projects such as pre- and post-election day support, new product implementations, and/or product upgrades/updates.
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations
- Proactively provide support to resolve customer product/service issues, escalating to appropriate internal resources and coordinating effective and appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and scheduling of resources as per customer’s Master Services Agreement for pre- and post-election day support and/or projects.
- Contribute to the forecasting, planning, and coordination of additional customer service support activities and product requirements for current systems per customer’s Master Services Agreement.
- Process product and service orders based on the customer’s needs, requirements, product warranties and/or customer contract.
- Leverage effective project management skills to support and/or assist in the coordination of new product implementations.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive end-user training and materials.
- Collaborate with customers, and internal Operations and Engineering & Certification departments to provide timely and accurate information and feedback on improving end-user functionality.
- Partnering with internal departments, contribute to the preparation and distribution of manuals, product brochures, and technical publications for customers.
- Partner with customers and internal departments to support jurisdictional certification requirements, preparing and testing certification projects, and participating in the state certification processes.
- Manage customer profile in SalesForce, ensuring current and accurate information.
- Leverage understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations to collaborate with the Sales team to identify, develop, and implement strategic plans supporting ongoing sales of products and/or services.
- Assists the Accounting and Sales departments with Accounts Receivables.
- Other assigned responsibilities as needed or required.
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/IT preferred, but not required
· 2-5 years of business experience involving account/relationship management in the tech and/or government industries
· 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated project management skills supporting complex technical product implementations.
· Knowledge and understanding of the elections industry preferred, but not required.
· Strong IT skills, both software and hardware.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good presentation skills.
· Strong organizational skills to include multi-tasking and time management skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and building business relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Knowledge of the sales process from establishing relationships, from qualifying the customer to closing the sale.
· Knowledge of both hardware and software technology.
· Ability to establish and maintain business relationships with customers.
· Ability to analyze problems and identify potential solutions and preventive measures.