| || |
- Minimum A+ Certification, Network + certification or job experience.
- Basic VPN tunneling knowledge.
- Basic Networking troubleshooting experience.
- Level 2/3 Desktop Support working with C/Corporate level
- Understand the concepts of a router, switch and firewall. Ability to provide writing reports to management.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred.
- Certifications: A+, Network+ or other training in related field is preferred.
- Experience in remote support of networking Multi-Function printers including trouble shooting printing and scanning issues.
- Knowledge of the operation and support of computers, local area networks, and printers. Knowledge of standard networking protocols, knowledge software applications and operating systems, including but not limited to Windows XP/7 and QuickBooks.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
- Ability to convey complex information to others, communicate both verbally and in written form, analyze and troubleshoot technical and computer-related problems.