|Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:||1. Requires one to five years of related experience in a production environment.|
2. Comfortable with computer word processing, order, inventory forms, and spreadsheets.
3. Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the purchasing department and all cross functional teams.
4. Well organized and able to carry out assignments with some supervision.
5. Knowledge of InforLN MRP a plus.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, weekends and travel on occasion.
• Ability to type for extended periods of time.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Based upon your job duties, and need to visit different areas within Randtron, you may be exposed to; fumes, dust, toxic or caustic chemicals (well below OSHA and ACGIH exposure guidelines), outdoor weather, moving mechanical parts and/or be part of a hearing conservation program due to noise levels around certain equipment.
• May be required to move items 25 pounds for distances of up to 25 feet.