Logistics Sales Manager
You will contribute to the development and execution of sales plans that support company growth and profitability objectives.
Essential functions include
- Prepare and conduct customer visits, calls and presentations.
- Promote Logistics Services
- Develop spot and regular opportunities with existing and new customers,
- Provide technical support and guidance at key stages of a Proposal
- Coordinate and execute proposals
- Develop logistics concepts and technical solutions for Logistics Services and calculation of resource
requirements and structures
- Source, research and collate logistics information of specific interest to Logistics Services, such as
market intelligence/trends, appropriate standards, typical logistics concepts
Your performance will be measured through
- Profit and Turnover (through realized price / claims negotiations),
- Customer Satisfaction (VOC) - delivery performance and organization responsiveness.
First or Masters level Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar.
At least 6 years’ experience in logistics and supply chain operations and solutions engineering
Skills: Presentable with good interpersonal and communication, Presenting and Influencing Skills.
Personal Traits: Self-motivated with a positive attitude, Strong drive, Ability to work in a start-up
environment. Having possess sound business sense with an eye for opportunities and development in
the logistics domain.
Fluent in French is a plus.
Travel max 50-75%.