THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Plant Engineer (Boiler or Turbine exp. And Power Plant or Related Industries)
Plant Engineer (Fairfax EfW facility) - Lorton, VA
Location: Lorton, VA
Plant Operations Engineering:
• Monitor boiler and turbine performance daily.
• Regular (weekly) facility performance review meetings with Ops Dept.
• Identify areas for improved production and reduced cost, lime usage, boiler cleaning, steam plant line up’s, etc.
• Monthly Operating reports submittals
Boiler Reliability Engineering
Participating in boiler outage inspection services at the facility both during forced and scheduled outages.
• Assist in the preparation of outage planning defining inspection scope, schedule, costs and resource requirements.
• Preparation of Condition Assessment Reports with executive
• Inspection data compilation, analysis and presentation.
• Develop and revise standard specifications for outage work scopes.
Predictive Maintenance Program Technical Support
Providing engineering support to the facility Maintenance Supervisor for mechanical equipment predictive maintenance program.
Asset Improvement Project Engineering and management; providing engineering for asset improvement project development and execution.
• Coordinate with Regional Engineering Manager for resource support and design review when required.
• Develop work scopes, solicit bids and execute projects.
Maintain the Covanta Technical Standards and Service Bulletins as required.
• Prepare exception requests of technical standards.
• Prepare Facility Change Notice (FCN) documents for facility changes or improvements. Coordinate engineering review process reviews of all facility FCN’s
The position requires a degree in engineering and a minimum of 1-3 years of power plant or related industrial experience and a technical background in solid fuel boiler and steam turbines.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. Auto Cad experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Email resume in MS Word Doc Format: email@example.com
Sr. Technical Recruiter, Engineering/Aviation Division
YOH AVIATION, A DAY & ZIMMERMANN COMPANY
STE 100 11960 WESTLINE INDUSTRIAL DR
ST LOUIS, MO 63146-3212