Safety Specialist- EPS-Lighting Group
- The responsible Engineer will work the activities of Electrical System, Lights. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Electrical System, Lights development and Certification.
- Manage the technical contract requirements with applicable Electrical System, Lights suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate.
- Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Japan Headquarter. Japanese Language skill is not required.
Performs the safety analysis according to ARP 4761 for the Electrical Power System(ATA24) and the Lighting System(ATA33). Creates the following analysis documents (but not be limited to these).
- System Safety Assessment
- Draws up test plans based on the Derived Safety Requirements.
- Common Mode Analysis
Required Knowledge and skills
ATA24, ATA33, UTAS, FAA and EASA
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technical Aviation with 10 years. aviation related experience, or
- 10+ years in an aviation engineering organization Aerospace or Aircraft Systems Engineering.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, working in a team environment, dealing with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Ability to identify potential issues with machinery development, manufacturing processes or parts.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Ability to adapt to change.