PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Structural Engineer 3 CLEARANCE located in Sunnyvale,CA.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required to start.
5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
Hands-on experience in the assembly, integration, and test of satellite payloads and space vehicles. Knowledge of blue-prints, work instructions, electrical testing, safety, metrics, creating and dispositioning (MRB) discrepancy reports and associated paperwork. Strong floor presence, knowledge of effective pre-task instructions, procedure reviews and approvals, audits of high-bay and other highbay areas.