Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
US - Sr Advanced CAD Specialist
PDS Tech is seeking a CAD Specialist in Torrance, CA
To support the development of cutting-edge new products to meet ever increasing demands of the transportation industry.
• Proficient with 3D modeling in CATIA V5
• GD&T Proficiency
• Experience modeling Castings and Machined components
• B.S. Mechanical or other Engineering degree or equivalent
• Good documentation and communication skills are essential.
• Minimum 3 years work experience using CAD for mechanical and aerodynamic devices/components/systems
• In-depth understanding of turbochargers and internal combustion engines
• Basic knowledge of electric machine fundamentals
• Work experience developing products in the automotive industry
• Basic understanding of internal combustion engines and turbochargers
• Ability to work independently in fast paced development environment
• Proficient with CAE tools & engineering practices
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
P O BOX 619820
DALLAS, TX 75261-9820
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.