Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
US - Sheet Metal Worker - Level 2 - Lifting 10-15lbs or less no machine operation
PDS Tech is seeking a Sheet Metal Worker for an open position in Garden Grove, CA
• Perform precision mechanical inspection of satellite waveguides to ensure all dimensions are compliant with requirements spelled out on manufacturing blueprints/drawings.
• Mechanically adjust waveguides to correct any non-compliant dimensions.
• Maintain all necessary inspection tools in good operating condition and ensuring calibrated status.
• Use appropriate dimensional measuring instruments in completion of inspection tasks.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience using precision dimensional/mechanical measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.) and Angle Blocks and Granite Surface Plates is desired.
• Working knowledge of geometry including degrees of angle is required.
• Strong math computational skills required, especially as it relates to precision measurements down to tenths of a millimeter.
• Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics, blue prints, and build instructions to determine acceptance and rejection criteria.
• Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) desired.
• Experience working in an environment of continuous process improvement and a track record of developing and implementing process improvements. AS9100 experience desired.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. English proficiency is required.
• High attention to detail and data accuracy.
• Demonstrated knowledge of workplace Health & Safety requirements.
Garden Grove, CA
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
3201 CHERRY RIDGE DR STE A103
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78230-4824
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.