Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
US - Assembly & Test Technician - Level 4 - Lifting 30lbs or less moderate machine operation
PDS Tech is seeking an FAA Assembly & Test Technician for an open position in Richardson, TX
• Key contributor to manufacturing metrics involving cycle time, OTTR, OTTP, cost.
• Offload lower-level technical task work from engineering to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Closely monitor engineering tests in progress to assure tests run smoothly.
• Use high level of technical judgment to disposition manufacturing and engineering lots on hold.
• Run engineering tests using test and laser trim equipment that may not be production- released and cannot be run by operators.
• Take lead role in assuring manufacturing and engineering effectiveness through operator training and documentation.
• Key contributor to production-release activities required for engineering projects and newly-acquired equipment and equipment qualifications.
Education and Experience:
8 years of semiconductor test experience with wafer probers with ATE testers (KVD & Teradyne)
• 2-3 years of test engineering support experience.
• Extensive knowledge of daily production sustaining activities: wafer probe, FAB parametric test, qualification, production test equipment setup, test time reduction, and yield improvement.
• Experience in software development supporting test programs and data analysis.
• Test hardware design experience of probe card hardware and mechanical interfaces.
• Ability to troubleshoot test equipment, coordinate with repair and maintenance technicians.
• Programming experience with C and C++
• LabVIEW programming.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge of Lean and 5S is highly desirable
• Must be able to make most decisions on their own, follow directions, and seek management assistance when needed
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
12720 GATEWAY DR S STE 102
TUKWILA, WA 98168-3333
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.