Under minimal supervision, design complex tools and equipment used in the manufacturing and support of company products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design and draft tooling and equipment used to manufacture and support of company products.
2. Perform liaison with Tooling, Engineering and production as required.
3. Review and check Tool Designs, as required, to ensure conformance to specifications, original intent, proper methods and procedures.
4. Write procedures on use of tools.
1. Assist Tool shop as needed, during Periodic and Conformity Inspections.
2. Assist in formulating Tool Design policies, procedures, and specifications as required.
3. Perform other duties as required.
1. Must possess strong drafting, math, and technical writing skills.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of materials, material strengths and uses, Tooling purchased items, and heat treat methods/specifications of materials.
3. Ability to conceptualize the following with minimal supervision. Assembly tooling, Composite tooling, Machine tooling, handling equipment, and scaffolding.
Bachelor�s degree in Mechanical Engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Three (3) years drafting/design experience to include documented experience in a tool shop or machine shop environment. Three (3) years Tool Design experience. One (1) year CAD
SmarTeam or Enovia
Experience Designing Major Assembly fixtures
1 year plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755