Systems Test Engineers (Level 1, 2, & 3) - Melbourne, FL
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Systems Test Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Develops and publishes Integrated Test Plan, detailed test plans, test schedules, and test procedures for developmental testing
• Provides laboratory support for integration testing
• Supports and hosts test planning working groups
• Interfaces with test article design and analysis teams to define test configuration and data requirements
• Reviews and evaluates test requirements to ensure completeness of test program
• Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations
• Supports test card development and review in collaboration with other engineering disciplines and test operations personnel
• Supports test readiness reviews, and pre/post-test briefings
• Provides mission control room support and makes real-time decisions regarding safety, efficiency, and effectiveness
• Conducts and contributes to pre and post-test data analyses to support anomaly identification and resolution
• Maintains metrics on status of testing and constraints
• This position requires outstanding written and oral communications skills
• Individual will be required to serve as either a principal subject matter focal point between maintenance, design engineering, and test site team - contractor and customer
• Individual must be able to work under only general direction to determine and develop approaches to solutions
• Must be able to work both within a team environment and independently
• Must be self-motivated, thorough, and detailed; and must be willing to learn additional engineering discipline areas
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Integrated Analysis & Data System (IADS)
• Overtime, odd shifts, and weekend work will occasionally be required.
• Level 1: 0 Years’ with Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM Degree)
• Level 2: 2 Years’ with Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM Degree); 0 Years’ with Master’s Mechanical Engineering
• Level 3: 5 Years’ with Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM Degree); 3 Years’ with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
• All Positions require an Active Secret Clearance
• In depth knowledge of or test experience, to include control room monitoring, in one of the following disciplines: Mission Systems or Vehicle Subsystems
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957