Enea Software & Services, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for avionics systems design, integration, test, and FAA certification. Qualified candidates will join an exciting environment and play an important role in the development of new products for General Aviation. BendixKing provides outstanding opportunities for high-caliber and creative individuals with a passion for General Aviation.
• Product design, including form factor, architecture, data communications, feature/functionality, user interface, MOPS compliance, etc.
• Analyze marketing requirements, regulations and system architectures to translate them into system requirements using model based techniques
• Develop system integration strategies, test and certification plans to assure that operational and functional requirements are met
• Assist in development and improvement of systems engineering processes for optimal execution
• Develop work breakdown structures and schedule estimates during project planning phase
• Research new technologies and techniques, and apply them to product development
• Is recognized as an emerging technical authority within Systems Engineering and acts as a mentor to others
• Bachelors degree in Engineering
• At least 6 years systems engineering experience with certified avionics products
• Strong technical design skills and knowledge of relevant technologies
• Broad knowledge of avionics systems and interfaces with direct application of avionics systems, software, and hardware development processes and standards, including ARP4754, DO-160, and DO-178C and product specific Technical Standard Order(s).
• Strong General Aviation (Part 23/27) knowledge and experience
• Passion for General Aviation and product design
• Strong team player and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong technical & requirements writing skills
• Ability to develop and drive consistent and efficient engineering processes.
• Exposure to model based development and SysML
• Able to pro-actively drive toward objectives with minimal oversight
• Experience with complex system integration testing and troubleshooting
• Possesses a broad understanding of electrical, software, mechanical, and certification principles
• Experienced with aviation certification (FAA, EASA, etc.)
• Pilots license preferred
ENEA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
2555 E CAMELBACK RD STE 280
PHOENIX, AZ 85016