System Integration/Test Engineer - Level 2
Location: Lexington, KY
Pay Rate: DOE ($25/hr - $39/hr)
Duration: 6 month contract
Shift: First, 5/40
Travel: Limited/occasional travel to CONUS customer field
*Must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE*
-Company is seeking a systems engineer (SE) to perform integration and test (I&T) activities in support of the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA) Program.
-As an SE I&T team member, you will work as part of an engineering team based in Lexington, KY.
-This program is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world.
-Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the Company community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment anywhere in the world.
-The team is focused mainly on modifying existing aircraft and integrating modified components (primarily electrical and mechanical) into various platforms based on customer specifications.
-The SE I&T Engineer will initially support the rotary mission area, but may occasionally support the fixed wing mission area, as required.
-The SE I&T Engineer will support the engineering team during design, integration, verification, ground and flight test, and customer support phases of the program.
-The SE I&T Engineer will develop and present I&T information for internal/external program reviews.
-The SE I&T Engineer will interface with engineering management, program management, customer I&T points of contact, and other internal organizations to ensure that necessary equipment, facilities, and resources are available to support I&T activities.
-I&T tasks include test planning and coordination, development of test plans, development of detailed test and demonstration procedures, demonstration and test execution, daily communication of progress to program leadership, integration issue identification and troubleshooting, demonstration/test result evaluation, and documentation of demonstration/test results.
• Proficient in generating I&T work products (Master Test Plan, Demonstration/Test Plans and Procedures, Reports, etc.)
• Experience with planning, coordinating, and executing electronics and mechanical I&T
• Experience in evaluating and documenting I&T results
• Experience with presenting I&T information to internal and external team members
• Familiar with trouble shooting and resolving issues that can arise during I&T activities
• Familiar with Systems Engineering and Design processes
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to travel to perform I&T efforts
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Aeronautical Engineering Preferred
• Experience with Faro laser or equivalent equipment use for mechanical alignment
• Experience with CAM2 Measure and/or Verisurf software packages
• Experience with data collection systems and Instrumentation
• Experience with RF systems I&T
• Familiarity with rapid response programs
• Experience with the coordination, planning and execution of integration and ground/flight test activities
• Experience in testing US military products and familiarity with military specs and standards
• Experience in leading and supporting failure analysis and corrective action activities
• Experience in working programs from concept, development, integration, test, and into production
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230