2139 - CONFIGURATION CONTROL - CHANGE MANAGEMENT - Canadian citizens only
- Performs varied duties relating to the development, control and maintenance of new and existing complex engine configurations.
- Coordinates investigations relative to initial change request acceptance.
- Review change requests and verify all generated documents and parts lists that provide the control and traceability of engine configuration.
- Provides initial start-up Bill of Material (BOM) to numerous departments for planning purposes on new engine programs.
- Recommends improvements and provides input in the development of configuration systems and procedures to facilitate use of the defined engine configurations.
- Interact with the Group Leader and Supervisor regarding departmental planning and assigned engine model responsibilities.
- Generates complex engineering drawings and layouts of moderately complex design concepts using a computer aided drafting system (CATIA).
- Provides technical assistance through the detail design phase.
- Provides technical direction to junior draftspersons in preparation of engineering and manufacturing drawings and related documentation.
- College diploma in Engineering Technology, or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in aerospace.
- Demonstrated leadership, technical writing and problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of construction and function of gas turbine engines.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (CCIS, ERIS, IECS).
- Experience in Operations, Customer Support or Assembly and Test.
- Bilingual (French & English), is an asset.
- Drafting: An extensive knowledge of mechanical drafting, engineering mathematics, geometric tolerancing, manufacturing methods, physics and strength of materials.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and capable of working independently and in a team.
- Experience using CATIA, 2D or 3D or similar.
- Must be a Canadian citizen.
$20 to $65 per hour
TDM TECHNICAL SERVICES
3924 CHESSWOOD DR
TORONTO, ON M3J 2W6