Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
Assembly & Test Technician - Level 1
PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for the Assembly & Test Tech position located in Clearwater, FL.
• Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results. Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
• Candidates require high level of manual dexterity
• Candidates should have mechanical assembly experience.
• This role will be assembling navigation systems.
• Must be able to work with small intricate or delicate parts – some parts contain beryllium. Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Precision soldering experience preferred.
• Experience in handling of optical fiber and fusion splicing of fiber preferred but not required.
• Training will occur on first shift which may take up to 6 months then potentially moved to second shift.
• The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
300 E JOHN CARPENTER FWY STE 700
IRVING, TX 75062
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.