Our client is an aerospace flight test, engineering and certification organization that provides development services to aircraft modifiers and OEMs. They are a rapidly growing company in Seattle, WA that was founded in 2001. Their core team is comprised of very talented and experienced aerospace engineers, technicians, mechanics, and support staff.
We are seeking full-time Aerospace Engineers with Mechanical Systems experience to join our Flight Test Team at our office in Seattle. If you have 4+ years of experience in Mechanical Systems, we would like to speak with you.
• Aerospace engineering experience in Mechanical Systems, including experience in at least one of the following: Mechanical Systems, Flight Control Systems, Landing Gear Controls, Hydraulic System and/or Brake Control Systems utilized in aircraft
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related Science (or equivalent combination of work and experience).
• 4+ years of aerospace experience.
• Ability to think critically, identify and synthesize important information necessary to inform client deliverable.
• Strong ability to analyze results, develop defensible conclusions and recommendations, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing (summaries, documents, reports, presentations, etc.)
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organizations.
• Demonstrates personal accountability, initiative and versatility on a consistent basis with minimal guidance.
• Computer Skills: Comfortable and proficient working in Microsoft Office. Intermediate Excel proficiency required.
VELOCITY CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
950 N 72ND ST STE 100
SEATTLE, WA 98103